It’s never the app itself, but in fact what you choose to do with it, that defines you as a creator!!– Sharmila
That being said I have always openly shared the apps I use to create the content on the feed. It is no secret. It has always been asked in the QnA’s and answered to the best of my ability. So I figured I would just make a post that way you guys have it for your reference whenever you need it.
𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 – Needless to say it’s my most favourite FOREVER app. I use the phone and the laptop version extensively and so happy. Have even learned and created my own presets and trust me investing time in this one is totally worth it.
• 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐅𝐈𝐗 – Best app out there to remove unwanted things from the photos.
• 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 – Video editing done perfectly. Offers great slide transitions and smooth roll overs.
• 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐕𝐀 – The one stop app for all your creatives. Social media or otherwise. I even use it to create invites and logos and flyers and even Rios birthday decor
• 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐏 – And lastly, this is my go to for adding motion to my still frames and making them interesting.
• 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐃 – One of the most classy chic templates out there for your Instagram stories.
Hope this was helpful. Will update the list if I experiment more. But honestly, don’t hold your breath I am a pretty classic loving girl like that. (ALSO, all the pictured creatives were created in @canva by me)