Dining table styling is just one way to make guests feel special and welcome. And for a spring time event, it can be the starting point for a wonderful brunch or lunch setup. Elegance is a must, so the table should contribute to that atmosphere.
There are a host of elements that make up a party-ready dining table. From the linens to the dishware, and the candles to the glasses. Color schemes, materials combinations, and centerpieces all contribute to the overall effect, too.
For me a table styling that is spring inspired includes. Colorful glassware, a nostalgic rustic cotton cloth and plenty of fresh flowers ensures an altogether joyous setting. With this styling in collaboration with PURE HOME & LIVING we decided to go rustic and farmhouse style.
Since the theme for the shoot was Spring so we decided to do the setup outdoors. It was a perfect summer afternoon. With the wind rustling the leaves, which created dancing shadows underneath.
The beautiful collection from Pure Home & Living was the perfect addition to our rustic tablescape :
- The Classic Cream White Dinner set – Dinner Plates + Starter Plates
- Set of 6 Ezra Brown Smoke Glass Tumbler
- Set of 6 Alma Purple Wine Glass
- Cruz Metal and Glass lantern Small
- Large Brown Luster Hurricane Glass Holder
- Set of 4 Brown Luster Round Glass Votive Holder
- Set of 6: Rivera Linen Napkin
- 36″ CAMELLIA LVS+BERRY SPRAY X 3 W/83 LVS – REAL TOUCH
- Set of 2 Magnolia Ivory Stem
- Delphinimium Pink Stem
- Large Potted Green Plant with White Flowers
- Large Potted Green Plant with Purple Flowers
- Hydrangea Ivory Stem
- Wild Flowers in Cement Pot
- Set of 3: Silver Colour Martin Table Spoon Fork and Knife
- Large Clear Riva Hurricane